By installing or using the PoshPop Google Chrome Extension and/or the PoshPop website, you automatically agree to this policy.
Please read all of our policies carefully.
We collect anonymous data on the PoshPop extension. We also collect various information in order to process payments. We collect various types of information such as the number of times the extension is downloaded, the number of times the extension is run per day and by whom, and more so that we can improve PoshPop and be aware of the usage. We have a secure database of information that is non-anonymous. This database contains various information that is collected such as email addresses, subscription tier levels, the date of your account subscription, credit card information, and more. This is done to help with any issues you may have with your account and so we can fix any problems with payments or accounts. PoshPop will never intentionally share, giveaway, or sell any of your information to third parties. Any information you share with PoshPop,
Table of Contents
Information We Collect:
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect the following Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Services:
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for or use our Services. We also collect Personal Data when you view, install, or interact with any of our Services. This information may include:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses.
- Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, your subscription level.
- Demographic information, such as your postal code.
- Transaction data, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services that you have purchased through the Services.
- Communications, such as your questions, messages, comments, feedback, reviews, or correspondence that you send us.
- Financial data, such as payment card information, details regarding payments you make through the Services, and your billing address.
- Usage data, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Services.
- Personal opinions, such as comments you leave on social media posts about PoshPop, reviews left on the Chrome Web Store, or any other information discussing PoshPop which we might use.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications from us, and the details about how you engage with our communications.
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means:
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occuring on or through the Services. The information that may be automatically collected includes:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system and version number, manufacturer model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising ID, Apple ID for Advertising, or other identifier that we may generate), browser type, screen resolution, IP address.
- Online activity data, such as the website you visited before browsing to our website, general location information such as city, state, or geographic area; and information about your use of and actions on the Services, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and the length of your access.
Our service providers and business partners may collect this information over time and across third-party websites and mobile applications.
We may collect this information using cookies. We recommend you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of our features.
Information we obtain from Third Party Services:
We also may receive personal information about you from third-party services.
For example, if a business partner contacts us with your personal information telling us that you would be interested in our Services. We may obtain this personal information from other third-party sources, such as users, publicly-available sources, social media platforms, and data providers.
Data About Others:
Users of the Service have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us and share their contact information with us. Please do not refer someone to us or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so. If you are participating in our referral program, you are solely responsible for communicating the benefit you receive from a person using your referral code. Disclose this information to anyone you are encouraging the code use to.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
To operate the Services.
We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate, and improve the Services
- provide information about our Services
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Services
- process and fulfill subscriptions, such as by processing payments
- communicate with you about our Services, including sending you messages about announcements, updates, and support and administrative messages
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications
- provide support and maintenance for the Services
- to respond to your requests, questions, and feedback
Research and Development.
We analyze use of the Services to analyze and improve the Services and to develop new products and services, including by studying user demographics and use of the Services.
Use of data in marketing.
We may send you PoshPop-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications.
Use of data in advertising.
We work with advertising partners to display online advertisements. These advertisements are delivered by our advertising partners and may be targeted based on your use of the Services or your activity elsewhere online. To learn more about your choices in connection with advertisements, please see the section below.
Compliance and Operations.
We may use your personal information to disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from goverment authorities; (b) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (c) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity.
Access or Update Your Information:
If you have created a PoshPop account, you may review and update certain Personal Data in the profile tab of the PoshPop extension by logging into the account.
You may withdraw consent by contacting us via the contact information provided in the “Contacting PoshPop” section below. By withdrawing your consent, you acknowledge that you may not be able to use certain Services or access certain information.
Removing from marking:
You can opt out of marketing related emails by selecting the opt-out button included in all of our mass emails. We are allowed to contact you individually if we notice a problem with your account or for any other reason. You may continue to receive service or non-marketing related content.
Delete Your Account:
You may request that we delete your account, and any information associated with your account, but please not that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to retain this information and not delete it.
PoshPop does now knowingly collect data from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Data through the Services. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonable practicable.
Other Websites, Mobile Applications, and Services:
We will retain your Personal Data only for a time and to the extent necessary for the purposes it is needed for.