Thank you for using PoshPop! We truly appreciate you trusting us to help grow your business and we understand it is a big responsibility.
- PoshPop collects different types of user data. This includes contact information: name, email, and phone number. Depending on your choice of payment, PoshPop might collect your payment method and payment information such as name, billing address, and credit card information. PoshPop might also collect your email address in order to send a receipt, invoice, or updates about PoshPop. PoshPop collects user data on the use of the extension. We like to be aware of the number of users, number of downloads, and amount of time the extension is used for. PoshPop may collect information on the device you are browsing the website on (for example on your cell phone, computer, or tablet). Some information may be collected automatically by our website analytics. PoshPop also collects information on your email address, your subscription level (whether you currently have a free trial or have subscribed to one of the monthly subscription plans), and the time you have had the extension installed. This information is used when users contact us needing help with payments. We also use this information to understand how to better attract customers.
- PoshPop may also gather data from your website usage, purchases, responses to surveys, email sign ups. PoshPop might also collect data from analytics companies, advertising networks, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate with. PoshPop may also collect information through social media platforms that you use in connection with our website or application.
- PoshPop uses the information collected to help make your experience better. PoshPop needs information (your name, email address, and information about your usage) in order to respond to help requests. PoshPop also uses this information for marketing and to help make PoshPop user friendly.
- All of PoshPop’s payment details are handled through a third-party integrated payment system. We use this information to charge for subscriptions, create coupons, and help with support requests. If you have any issues, please contact us using the contact tab on our website.
- PoshPop is not responsible for any negative repercussions as a result of using PoshPop with Poshmark (ex. closet shut down, or anything else). PoshPop is use at your own risk. PoshPop is against the community guidelines of Poshmark. If you are prosecuted by Poshmark for using PoshPop, we are not liable for any damages or repayment. PoshPop is use ‘as is’ and is used at your own risk. PoshPop can not be held responsible.
- PoshPop does not provide any app warranties. PoshPop is used ‘as is’ and Poshmark updates their website. We are not responsible for refunds if PoshPop stops working.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us through the contact tab or at: firstname.lastname@example.org